Wednesday, January 28, 2009

20 weeks

I cannot believe I am already 20 weeks pregnant. Reached the half-way mark for a singleton pregnancy, of course mine will be earlier. As I am having monochorionic diamnionic twins (translation: one placenta but two amniotic sacs) I have ultrasounds every two weeks to make sure there is no sign of Twin-to-twin Transfusion syndrome. Add nutritionist, doctor and acupuncturist appointments to that, my life has become pretty busy. I also have a fetal echo scheduled for Feb 9 which is making me a little nervous but I hope everything will be okay.

So the 17th week ultrasound revealed that I am having girls :) and the 19th week ultrasound confirmed that. They are growing according to schedule and everything seems fine with them so far. I have been very busy with work till now and have not done any preparation for the babies till now. I just registered for some classes starting from March. So have to start looking for cribs, minivan and other stuff soon.

8 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

Congratulations on your GIRLS!!!!

That is awesome Debbie.

How are you feeling these days, emotionally and physically?

Mermaid said...

I'm so glad all is going well with you! And, Girls!! That is fantastic. Keep taking care of yourself and the girls!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Awesome news! I can imagine you're super busy, but thanks for updating us on how you're doing.
~~HUGS~~

Sarah said...

Yay! Congrats on the girls and on 20 weeks!!

Evergreen said...

Exciting! Thanks for the update. Sweet little girls - how fun. I hope you are getting plenty of rest and "feet up" time with your busy schedule.

Dora said...

Wonderful, Deb! Frilly girl things! Lots of them!

..al said...

Congrats!


Here from LFCA!

To A T said...

Congrats on girls!! Yay for Team Pink :)
I'm happy to hear everything is going well!