Wednesday, October 15, 2008

5 weeks

Today I am 5 weeks pregnant. My second HCG (which was last Friday) was 541 and my RE said that the progesterone and estrogen levels were perfect. However, I have read so many horror stories on so many blogs that I am still scared. I have no pregnancy symptoms other than sore boobs which is due to the progesterone I am taking. It still does not feel real. I think I will believe I am pregnant once I see the ultrasound next week. In the meantime I was busy working as I had tons of work piled up. I did not do much before the beta... so I was making up for that. I also started reading some pregnancy books.

Today is also the National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day in the United States. I am praying for all of you who have lost a child.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I felt EXACTLY the same way! Seeing the little bean on the screen made it much MORE real, but I am still in a little denial! :)

To A T said...

I'm keeping you and your little bean in my prayers!! :)

I Believe in Miracles said...

Praying for you. We talked about that at my group last night - when does it become real, and when do you stop thinking that it's not possible. I hope it becomes real for you soon.
**HUGS**

Evergreen said...

These 1st few weeks are so hard because of the fear of m/c. But remember most women don't really feel those pg symptoms until about 6 or 7 weeks. Hang in there, and keep busy! But also rest and take care of yourself and your little bean. We'll be thinking of you!

I Believe in Miracles said...

For Random Reassurance Week, I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your journey and your support. I love how you express things I am feeling too.
**HUGS**

Chelle said...

Thanks for stopping by! Congrats on the BFP, and hang in there. You'll feel better once you have your u/s!