Wednesday, October 8, 2008

After two years.....

finally I am pregnant. My RE called me up just now and said I have HCG of 294. She said it is pretty good and I have to go for another blood test on Friday.
I cannot believe it yet. I remember it was in October 2006 I went for a prenatal consult with a doctor and started taking prenatal vitamins. My DH and I were both working from home today and so he was there when the phone call came. We are both very, very happy but I think it will take some time before the whole thing finally sinks in. And I want to thank all of you for your prayers and support. You all are wonderful.

8 comments:

Blythe said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
I am so excited for you and your husband, now go POAS so you can see those two lines!!!

I Believe in Miracles said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki said...

Congratulations Debbie! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

When i saw your post in my Google Reader, I couldn't WAIT for it to load.


YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss


CONGRATS, Debbie - I'm SOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!

One down, now Blythe and I to go :)

Sarah said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I am so excited for you all!! That is a really strong beta!

Evergreen said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! That beta is a good strong number, and here's hoping tomorrow's number is doubled! Yahoo!

To A T said...

Oh my!! YES!! Congrats!!! Woo hoo!!!

Paula Keller said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! That's fantastic! Congratulations!!!