Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cautiously Optimistic

I have been having mild AF-like cramping for the last couple of days. I am hoping that this is a sign of the embryos implanting and making themselves comfy in the uterus. I also went for my acupuncture today and my acupuncturist said that my pulse looked good and he asked me to make appointments for next Monday and Thursday (my blood test is on Wednesday). Maybe I am reading a little too much but this makes me feel a little better. The final reason for feeling optimistic is I came across someone's blog today who did not have any embryos for freezing but in spite of that she is pregnant. That gives me hope and I am trying to be more positive.

Speaking of blogs, I am addicted to IF blogs now. I am checking for updates all the time and not getting much work done. I am planning to keep myself busy this weekend so that I do not keep thinking of the outcome of this IVF.

6 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

Debbie, we have ONE! One! I can't believe it myself.

To A T said...

I am keeping all my fingers, toes, legs, arms, etc crossed that those little embies snuggle in for the next 9 mos!!

I too am addicted! Eek! It's become quite a problem! lol!

Sarah said...

Fingers crossed!! I have read on several blogs that their actupuncture person said their pulse was good, and then they got a BFP, so I am hoping for that for you too!!

I am also addicted to IF blogs...can't stop reading about everyone! It is so great to have the support, and to follow other peoples stories!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Crossing fingers and saying a prayer for you!!!

I'm totally addicted to IF blogs - the joys and the struggles. It's been such an awesome community to be apart of. :o)

Hope2morrow said...

It only takes one, my dear! Good luck to you!

Thank you for showing support on my blog. Don't you just love this IF community? It's a Godsend.

Jill said...

I'm currently on the dreaded 2ww as well. I'll be praying your outcome is a BFP!