Friday, April 24, 2009

32 weeks and Belly Pics

I am 32 weeks 2 days today. Yesterday I went for my NST and then to my OB clinic. My pressure came high again, but not as high as the previous time. Thanks Evergreen for your suggestions. Baby A was so active that the nurses doing the NST said she is doing aerobic exercise. Then I went for my OB appointment. My sugar levels seem to have stabilized. So she did not increase my insulin levels this time. She did not send me to the hospital this time but she consulted the attending MFM and the plan is to have me do another 24 hour urine and blood tests. Also, from next time I go for NSTs twice a week. I have my growth ultrasound scheduled for next week. However, my OB had told me 24, 28 and 32 weeks are the milestones to reach and I have reached 32 weeks. Yay! I hope that the babies stay inside as long as possible but 32 weeks is great and my hospital has the fifth best NICU in US (the reason I chose this hospital instead of the one closest to our home). I feel much more confident and relaxed now.

I did not post any belly pics before. Here are my 23 weeks and 32 weeks belly pics. You can see a significant size difference :)



4 comments:

Mermaid said...

Yay - fantastic milestone! Congratulations. Just lovely belly pics. Glad you posted an update. I'm thinking of you!

Evergreen said...

Looking great! Congratulations making it to 32 weeks. Hopefully you can breathe a little easier. I'm glad your BP and BS are stabilizing - hoping they'll stay that way!

Thanks for the update!

Marcia (123 blog) said...

Debbie, you look beautiful - what a gorgeous belly (so small :))

glad you made 32 weeks! Yayyy!

Dora said...

YAY for 32 weeks! Can't wait to see these little girls!