Monday, April 27, 2009

Last prenatal class and baby shower

Last weekend was very busy. The twin mom's club of which I am a member hosted its garage sale on Saturday. I went and picked up a Baby Trend Double Snap n Go stroller and some other stuff. We went for our last prenatal class "Newborn Care 101" on Saturday afternoon. Then yesterday some of my friends hosted a babyshower for me. Our hubby was involved but they did not tell me about it. I had guessed it though; so it was not really a surprise :). There were lots of people - more than 50. The friends in whose house the baby shower took place just had their second child and she is only 2 months old. So it was really great of them to put in all the effort. I was just sitting in one place the whole time though.

I have my NST and ultrasound on Tuesday. Will update about what happens.

No comments: