Thursday, April 30, 2009

33weeks 1 day

Today I am 33 weeks 1 day pregnant. Somehow my ticker is in a different time zone and it shows 33 weeks 2 days and I do not know how to change it. Anyways, I went for my NST on Tuesday and my bp was borderline and the babies were fine - so I did not have to go to Labor and Delivery. Then I had my growth scan. The growth of the babies have slowed down - Baby A is 3 lbs 10 oz (18th percentile) and Baby B is 4 lbs (30th percentile). So the doctors doing the ultrasound recommended I schedule another grown scan in 2 weeks which will help in determining when I should deliver. They also said identical twins are delivered before fraternal twins; so it will be maximum 3-4 weeks. I am hoping Baby A will also be 4 lbs before being born. Tomorrow I go for another NST. I also did another 24 hr urine collection and blood tests on Tuesday. I was waiting for phone calls these two days but there were none. I assume no news is good news as usually they call if there is a problem.

My mom is arriving from India tomorrow afternoon and I am very very happy (My family is from India). She will stay till mid of August. It is very nice of her as she is still working and she has a position with lot of responsibility and it is difficult for her to take time off. I am counting the hours before she lands here.

2 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

Debbie, so glad your mum is on her way and that everything is going well :)

I'm 22 weeks now - 14 weeks to go!

Evergreen said...

Right now you are having loads of fun and love from your mom, I imagine! That is sooooo awesome that she is able to stay with you so long.

You are so close! Those babies are doing good - hang in there little ones, only a few more weeks to go!