Saturday, September 27, 2008

Grow, Embies, grow

Today was supposed to be day 3 transfer and my nurse had told me that if my clinic decides that they will do a Day 5 transfer, they will call me up between 8 to 8:30am. My ET was scheduled for 10:30am. I was hoping for a day 5 blastocyst transfer. I think I woke up around 5:30 am today, excited and a little nervous. I kept on looking at the clock every minute from 7:55am. Fortunately, I did not have to wait that long. My RE called me up around 8:03am and said 7 of the 8 embryos are looking good. 1 little guy did not divide. So they are going to do a 5 day transfer. She said around 50% make it to day 5. So I am telling my embies to grow and make it to day 5.

On another note, yesterday the friends who are expecting their second child called us up saying that they wanted to meet for dinner if we were free. One of our other friends also came for dinner. All of them were asking us when we are planning to have a baby. We have not told them we are having problems. Strangely enough, I did not feel so bad when I met them.

1 comment:

To A T said...

Grow little guys!!! Grow!!
I'm keeping my crossables crossed that they have some great results for you today!!